Host a Pottery Painting Birthday Party in Preston, Lancashire for Adults and Children at Fired 4 U!
Our Pottery Painting Birthday Party activity in Preston, Lancashire, gives the children and Adults, the opportunity of an arty party wiht a difference. Details of the organising from your point of view is listed for you at the end of the information.
The finished painted pottery items can be in place of the traditional party bag once the piece has been Fired 4 U.
The special birthday child receives a one off personalised plate at their pottery painting birthday party here in Preston, created with the help of their guests and Fired 4 U (see terms and conditions)
To mark the occasion the Birthday child painter puts their hand print on the party wall in the studio and we turn it into an animal of their choice.
Our birthday parties are ideal for children age 5 to 92!
Your birthday party package includes;
- A blank piece of pottery per guest to paint choosing from the Pottery Painting Party
- Package you choose for the event.
- The paints, brushes and tools to create the art
- Up to an hour and a half of painting time, depending on age and pottery choice
- The price includes glazing and firing of the pottery items after the party
- Assistance from the Fired 4 U arty team during the event
- Invitations are provided for you to send out
- Disposable aprons to keep the party clothes clean
- The Birthday Child puts their hand print on the party wall
- Free Birthday plate for the Birthday Child with 10 or more at the party.
- If family members wish to paint items whilst the children paint this can be arranged.
- Just under a week later your party pottery will be ready to collect. Final items are wrapped up individually and labelled for you to hand out
When having a party with us we allow you 30 minutes free use of the party table following the party if you are providing food. You are welcome to bring in food to suit your party or use the fish and chip shop next door who do children’s meal Inc. a drink or pizza takeaway facilities nearby. Please see below for opening times for these. You need to bring with you everything you require to serve any food or drink you provide. We just politely ask you to take and waste from the party tea home with you as we have limited bin space. We do have a cake knife and lighter which you are welcome to use.
Is there 10 or more in your party? Then we will give you a complimentary birthday plate for the Birthday child. This will can have your child’s hand print put on in the centre or we can paint a picture on it of their choice. The guests at the party then sign around the rim as a lasting memory.
Can we have a birthday plate with less than 10 attending a party?
The Birthday party packages
You pre choose a package to be used at the party on the day – one package per party unless you feel some guests may prefer alternative items e.g. if you do the Mermaid and Unicorn package you may feel that this may not suit the male guests for example. Individual items and shapes may change at times depending on our stock / suppliers stock etc in this case we will swap in alternative items.
To paint with these packages you are required to have a minimum of 8 people painting.
Birthday Pottery Painting Party Package 1
Gives the party a choice of the cute collectable animals.
This is £12 per person minimum of 8 painters
Birthday Pottery Painting Party Package 2
Gives a choice of Mug, bowl or name plate or beaker/pen pot
This is £13 per person minimum of 8 painters
Birthday Pottery Painting Party Package 3
Paint a personal plate, ideal chance to have what you want on it, even your name! Put your own design and colours on to this 8 inch plate. These can be used to eat off once we have glazed and fired this for you.
This is £15 per person with a minimum of 8 painters
Birthday Pottery Painting Party Package 4
Choose to paint a Mermaid or a lying down Unicorn or a standing up Unicorn. You’ll have lots of magical fun painting these shapes.
This is £14 per person with a minimum of 8 painters
Birthday Pottery Painting Party Package 5
Choose to paint a Sports shirt pencil pot or a Dragon or Tree Frog or Lizard.
This is £15 per person with a minimum of 8 painters
What Our Customers Say
I just wanted to say a huge thank you for Indigo’s party on Sunday. She and all her guests had an amazing time and we can’t wait to see the results when Katie Kiln has finished doing her bit!!!!! I would totally recommend birthday parties at Fired 4 U to anyone who is looking for a creative, entertaining and hassle-free party for their children. Thanks too for the voucher – really looking forward to using that!
PS fish and chip tea was fab.
Terms and Conditions for Party Bookings at Fired 4 U
- Minimum number of people is 8 is required to be eligible for the special packages during our opening times.
We prefer a maximum of 2 adults due to space restrictions. They can assist the children at the table if needed but cannot wander freely about the studio.
Contact numbers and names of people attending the party are required for each child and collected by the organisers and given to Fired 4 U for track and trace records held for 21 days.
2a) Children try not to bring unnecessary items with you.
2b) Arrival: via the right hand side front door
Organiser/ party Parent to be by door in case parents have questions about pick up time etc.
Children to Proceed to sink to wash hands or use own sanitiser.
Put Apron on or come in clothes which won’t spoil. The paints do wash off.
Then to sit at the party table
2c)Gifts brought for birthday child to be exchanged at the door and put in box / bag provided by the organiser and then put in the car once all have arrived – not to be piled in the studio.
3c) Times available: After school, (not available 1st & 3rd Wednesday of the month) and Saturday and Sunday.
1d) Food after the painting activity; provided by organiser, can only be put on the table after the painting kit is removed and table sanitised whilst the children remain seated. Any associated rubbish / waste from this has to be removed and taken away by the organiser.
1e) No food or drink is permitted on the table during the painting activity for the group to reduce mouth to hand contamination to the paint bottles and decorating tools which are shared by those attending the party.
1f) End of party; children to be collected by parent at the door and signed out of track and trace.
- A deposit of £50 is required to secure the booking. Once the deposit is received invitations will be given out. This is non-refundable 30 days before the date of the party. If the party has to be rearranged due to covid19 a new date will be set and deposit withheld. If restrictions become so tight that this is no longer possible the family are able to use the deposit to come and paint together.
- Final numbers must be given no later than 4 days before the party and full payment must be made at this time. Numbers given at this point will be used for final payment unless the numbers increase on the day they will be charge accordingly. This can be done by card over the phone or in person at the studio.
- If some guests fail to attend the party no refund will be given. The attending parents are welcome to take up the place of the missing person on the day if you wish to
- Please note if your numbers are higher than first anticipated we may not be able to accommodate this change. Please consult us first before looking to increase your numbers.
- You are responsible for the children’s actions whilst attending the party.
- The provision of any food and drink after the activity is up to the party host and we require you to take home any rubbish associated with this. This must be kept in the car until required
In the event of illness, adverse weather conditions or unforeseeable circumstances we will look to re arrange the booking for you. The deposit is non-refundable.
Party Tea Contacts
The Contented Sole – the Fish and Chip shop next to our studio does Children’s meals in a box. At £2.50per person, choose from Food item plus chips and a choice of drink.
Opening times of Contented Sole
Wed-Friday 11.30-1.30pm and Evenings Wed -Fri 4.30 -8pm
We will inform them you are requiring meals before the party. Then orders can be placed on the day once you collect the orders from the guests as they arrive at the party using our order form. Payment by cash direct to The Contented Sole.
Pizza’s from Gusto Italia can be pre booked and collected by you, they are only 1 mile away from the studio. Open 12noon to 10pm. Deliveries to our studio available from 5.30pm on 01772 626652 – open 7 days.
How to book your party?
Please call us direct on 01772 20 30 60 or contact us
Clay and Pottery Painting Workshops
Life at #Fired4U
Monday-Tuesday: closed (available for groups and often open in the school holidays please check)
Wednesday: Adults only evenings check events
Evening appointments available for groups